“Businesses that have a strategic focus on innovation outgrow those that don’t by 10% per annum.”
– Mark Cully, Australia’s Chief Economist
We work with organisations to solve their most intractable challenges by unleashing human creative intelligence.
Breakthrough Thinking, Breakthrough Leadership and Breakthrough Collaboration are our trademark programs, underpinned by Crazy Might Work’s Disruptive by Design® methodology. This multi-disciplinary approach draws on anthropology, cognitive and social neuroscience, systems and design thinking, aeronautical engineering, and even game design, to create game-changing breakthroughs.
More on our origins and approach
Crazy Might Work launched in Antarctica on a Russian icebreaker, celebrated with a 20-year-old whiskey and a 10,000 year old block of ice.
2. Extremely enthusiastic
3. Appearing absurdly out of place or unlikely
Many of the world’s greatest ideas started off as crazy and some were not accepted for decades, so we understand that our innovative approach is not for everybody.
Some may even call us crazy!
Meet the crazies who live and breathe innovation…
Paul has advised and consulted on bids and transactions approaching $20 billion and worked in over 20 countries. He sits (and sometimes stands) on several boards (both for-profit and not-for-profit).
Ambassador of Awesome
She speaks English and Italian fluently and is conversant in both French and Spanish. Rosanna is the operational, organisational and financial powerhouse of our business and our resident expert in all matters fashion and food!
Concierge of Co-Creation
Dr. Ingo Susing
- Leadership development program for Senior Executives (Deputy Secretaries) of the Australian Federal Government (with Egon Zehnder) since 2018, ongoing,
- Senior Leaders development program for the World Food Program (UN Agency – recipient of the 2020 Nobel Peace Prize) – since 2015, ongoing,
- Executive coaching and individual leadership development as part of the Partner Development program for one of the largest global consulting firms, including coaching of senior Partners and Board members (since 2015, ongoing).