“Businesses that have a strategic focus on innovation outgrow those that don’t by 10% per anum.”
– Mark Cully, Australia’s Chief Economist
We work with organisations to solve their most intractable challenges by unleashing human creative intelligence. The Crazy Might Work methodology is called Disruptive by Design® and it is a multi-disciplinary approach that draws on anthropology, neuroscience, systems and design thinking, as well as a curated toolkit, courtesy of our partners, including Gartner, Connective Intelligence, ExperiencePoint and others. We would love to work with you and your organisation to co-create disruptive, game-changing solutions in spaces that really matter!
More on our origins and approach
Crazy Might Work launched in Antarctica in January 2015 on a Russian icebreaker, celebrated with a 20-year-old whiskey and 10,000 year old ice!.
2. Extremely enthusiastic
3. Appearing absurdly out of place or unlikely
Many of the world’s greatest ideas started off as crazy and some were not accepted for decades, so we understand that our innovative approach is not for everybody.
Some may even call us crazy!
Meet the crazies who live and breathe innovation…
Paul has advised and consulted on bids and transactions approaching $20 billion and worked in over 20 countries. He sits (and sometimes stands) on several boards (both for-profit and not-for-profit).
Ambassador of Awesome
She speaks English and Italian fluently and is conversant in both French and Spanish. Rosanna is the operational, organisational and financial powerhouse of our business and our resident expert in all matters fashion and food!
Concierge of Co-Creation
Dr. Ingo Susing
- Leadership development program for Senior Executives (Deputy Secretaries) of the Australian Federal Government (with Egon Zehnder) since 2018, ongoing,
- Senior Leaders development program for the World Food Program (UN Agency – recipient of the 2020 Nobel Peace Prize) – since 2015, ongoing,
- Executive coaching and individual leadership development as part of the Partner Development program for one of the largest global consulting firms, including coaching of senior Partners and Board members (since 2015, ongoing).