Your privacy is important to Crazy Might Work Pty Ltd (‘Crazy Might Work’). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Crazy Might Work collects, and the ways in which Crazy Might Work use that personal information.
Personal information collection
Crazy Might Work may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your business, including but not limited to detailed business plans, technical details and details about personnel associated with your business;
- Information about your use of this website including your contact details; and
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering your intent with the website.
Using personal information
Crazy Might Work may use your personal information to:
- Make contact with your company or employees associated with your company;
- Provide business or other related advice; and
- Send you marketing communications.
Where Crazy Might Work discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Crazy Might Work may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Crazy Might Work will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Crazy Might Work will store all the personal information you provide on secured servers.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
Contact Crazy Might Work Pty Ltd
This privacy statement is based on a contractology.com precedent distributed by freenetlaw.com.